Bathroom Mirror with lights

Obviously these dont run off 240v. What does this mean in terms of installation. Does it mean you have to have a transformer in the loft for these mirrors? tia

Reply to
Mike

In message , Mike writes

They might do, it depends.

For an all in one unit, the transformer is probably in the unit.

Reply to
chris French

Thanks Chris I think youre right, they must have a transformer built in its the only logical thing i can think of. What made me wonder otherwise is that i dont see any transformer information/specifications on any of the bathroom mirrors i've come across. Perhaps its just taken for granted and its standard that they have them.

Reply to
Mike

The one I bought from B&Q does...

In message , Mike writes

Are you sure that they aren't 240V, some certainly are. You can always check the bulb specs to see if it is 12V/240V

Reply to
chris French

The ones I've bought off eBay have transformers in them

Reply to
Tony Bryer