bathroom locks

I removed an old bathroom door handle, the handle consisted of backing plate, the handle and a an internal locking mechanism operated by a small knob on the backing plate. Looks like this (
http://www.worldofbrass.co.uk/shop/images/products/han012.jpg ).
Since the locking mechanism is internal it only needs a std tubular latch, like this (
http://www.worldofbrass.co.uk/shop/images/products/lat001.jpg ).
However I am dambed if I can find a new replacement - these days they are not supplied with the same internal mechanism, they require fitting a lock mechanism into the door (
http://www.screwfix.com/sfd/i/cat/55/5558_l.jpg ).
Anyone know where a good old internal lock is?
Thanks

(
http://www.worldofbrass.co.uk/shop/images/products/lat001.jpg ).
Tried any of the Screwfix items: D12781
http://www.screwfix.com/sfd/i/cat/12/12781_l.jpg
D12740
http://www.screwfix.com/sfd/i/cat/25/2535_m.jpg
D38380
http://www.screwfix.com/sfd/i/cat/38/38380_l.jpg
D97261
http://www.screwfix.com/sfd/i/cat/97/97261_l.jpg

(
http://www.worldofbrass.co.uk/shop/images/products/lat001.jpg ).
What you need is called a Privacy set (where the snib just stops the lever being turned). Be careful as this looks exactly the same as a Bathroom set, which is different. This operates a Bathroom type mortice lock with a separate shoot, and people get confused about the two names. Privacy sets are on the World of Brass website http://www.worldofbrass.co.uk/shop/71/75/index.htm There's also an explanation of the two different types on http://www.worldofbrass.co.uk/shop/71/index.htm
If you want to use knob furniture instead of levers, Legge do a separate brass thumb-turn (ref No. 14) for their tubular latches 3722LK/3724LK. http://www.irsecurityandsafety.co.uk/downloads/irah_newleverlocks.pdf (Page 12) This just stops the latch being withdrawn.
Peter
My wife bought, what looks like, the mechanism from B&Q. The tubular latch was supplied seperately from the handle/lock mechanism. WM

(
http://www.worldofbrass.co.uk/shop/images/products/lat001.jpg ).