Bath Trap Recommendations - 75mm Seal?

I am refitting a bathroom and am not sure about trap depth and type required. The waste discharges directly into the soil stack.
Can anyone tell me where to look for regulations on trap depth and supplier site with trap dimensions please?
TIA
Phil

Haven't a clue, Water byelaws I guess, they are online somewhere I think.

Google?
Marley have a site here:
<http://www.marleyplumbinganddrainage.com/
Dunno if the info is on there though.
Others makers will have sites as well I guess.
--
Chris French, Leeds