Bad timing

And this year's award for bad timing goes to Scottish Gas, trying to sell boiler insurance on the hottest day of the year:

Tough Guy no. 1265

you are too thick to understand that marketing is planned in advance it's called business, which you are too stupid to understand you are and always will be a trolling f*ck all little prick when is the last time you had a f*ck?

Reply to
Mick

Logically, this is the best time to have your equipment checked out and renew any maintenance agreements i would have thought, but as usual the public will only think about it when its far too late. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

I commend your analysis.

Reply to
Richard

Why? Things are often cheaper/on special offer at times of least demand.

Thought even your parrot would know that.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

People are more likely to buy something when they need it. Virtually nobody plans ahead, or can afford to.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Someone who can't use capital letters can't analyze.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

Best to fix it when it's broken, which in my case is zero times in 15 years. If I'd had one of those warranty things from them, I would have spent the equivalent of 3 replacement boilers by now.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265

You'd wait until the house burned down before buying insurance?

More fool them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Hardly the same thing is it? You need insurance BEFORE a fire. The boiler can be fixed when it breaks. Which mine hasn't done in 15 years, saving me thousands in insurance - enough for three new boilers in fact.

Reply to
Tough Guy no. 1265