Back room

TFFT - wiring finally complete and all working. Knees screaming at me to stop, but I soon showed 'em. :) Makes a huge difference, getting rid of the extensions.

9 sockets in the room (one none-RCDd for the UPS) with 4 dimmable SIDE spots washing the walls (will be better once I fit the reflectors - fecking price of those) and a cable running up to the attic for lighting and power.
Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I think you've earned a nice cuppa tea.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Yep. Today's job; making an AV shelf. Tomorrow; sanding the stairwell rails - don't know whether to paint them or leave them natural. They've been 'natural' for 10 years, but looking a bit grubby now.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Danish oil?

Not too slippy so the rail is still grabbable.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I might give that a go - my other query is about MDF, so I can try some DO on a scrap piece of that.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon