B&Q Vouchers

I have some - just checked validity : June 09 - no problem there then.

I noticed it says on them : "This voucher .... cannot be used to pay a credit transaction"

which I would have thought was a no-brainer because any use of them would *not* be a credit transaction.

Or - am I missing something?

Reply to
mike

I assume they mean that if you had purchased on credit, then received the vouchers you could not use the vouchers to pay off the monies owing.

Reply to
Broadback

I suppose it means to pay the deposit.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Perhaps they mean you can't buy new gift vouchers, with those gift vouchers to extend the term?

Reply to
Andy Burns

It means you cannot use the vouchers to pay off

a) Trade Card Account B) The old Ycdi Card C) The Home plan accounts

as all three are credit accounts held with 3rd party vendors

-- regards

Reply to
Ryan

many thanks -that will be it - I had forgotten about such things

Reply to
mike

You're thinking decimal Dave; .... nine, ten, eleven, twelve ....! six dozen .... eleven dozen ... gross.

When did you ask for twelve eggs rather than a dozen?

Think outside the ... decimal .. box!

Reply to
Brian Sharrock