B&Q Price Promise ?

Do B&Q still do their price promise ?, refund the difference plus ?% IRC.

Bought an item for £109 on Friday, found it somewhere else for £69 Yesterday, if I can get some money back I can wait till Monday before using it !

TIA Chris

Reply to
Chris & Patsy

You can get your money back if returned unopened within 28 days. I'm not aware of price-promise.

Buy the alternative and take the B&Q one back is a clear option.

Andrew

Please note that the email address used for posting usenet messages is configured such that my antispam filter will automatically update itself so that the senders email address is flagged as spam. If you do need to contact me please visit my web site and submit an enquiry -

Andrew McKay

If it is *precisely* the same then they will.

- If it's a branded item, with the *same* part number and contents then yes.

- If the one that you saw elsewhere looks the same but is that store's labelled version of the apparently same thing from China, then no.

- If it's a branded item under a different part number, then no. An example is that B&Q and Halfords have their own part numbered Kaercher pressure washers which are essentially the same as Kaercher's official list, but come with different accessories.

- If it's a branded item with a chocolate bunny taped on the side, then marginal. Try it, but you may not be successful.

Bear in mind, though that you can return the item to B&Q anyway with no questions asked and buy it at the other place, so you can get the lower price regardless. I believe they price match with 10% of the difference, so £4 here.

Reply to
Andy Hall