B & Q Laminate Floor Warping When Cut.

Hi,

I am being driven mad by B & Q Floormaster laminate warping when i cut it lengthways. I have just moved into a new house and thought i would put down some nice laminate flooring i had heard how easy installation is meant to be so i thought i would give it a go. Everything was going fine until i reached the end of a the room i had to cut three strips of laminate lengthways to fit the last gap , but every time i cut the laminate it warps like a bow so that when i go to click it in to place there is a 2mm gap at either end . I have tried using a hand saw and a Jigsaw Saws and even locking two laminate boards together when cutting in the hope that it will prevent the warping / bending . Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks Brian.

Reply to
Brian

which version of floormaster was it, out of interest?

was it the stuff at £10 a square metre?

Reply to
JJ

Hi,

The Laminate was the 2 strip beech AC4 floormaster laminate it is just under 10 pound on the b & q web site. Any ideas on the warping ? i am thinking of bringing the whole batch back to b & q as it might be a defect in the batch i bought and asking for a whole new batch.

Thanks Brian

Reply to
Brian