Awkward earth bonding - bathroom

Hi,

I've installed a bath and sink and want to check how to earth a couple of awkward bits.

The pipes come through the wall from the loft of the extension next door; they come straight through and have an elbow right up against the wall, followed by an isolation valve, then metal flexi-pipe to the metal taps (mixer on sink, pair on bath).

I've put supplementary bonding on the loft side of the pipework, before it goes through the wall into the bathroom. However, there is nothing to fasten earthing clamps to on the bathroom side - it's all either elbow, valve/nuts or flexi-pipe!

Has anyone dealt with a similar situation to this? Are there (very) narrow clamps available?

Yours, Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Critchlow-Watton

Doing the bonding in an immediately adjacent room/space always seems to be perfectly acceptable. You will need to bond a metal bath too.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Superb - thanks!

Yours, Nathan