Average hourly rate for Joiners

Page 2 of 2
I find an healthy dose of caustic soda is most efficacious.

LOL!
She has assured me that such a thing would never happen......
--
mark

Yes, but most people I know are able to resist absolutely anything, except temptation ;)
PoP
A good source of hourly rates for all trades can be seen by looking on the goverments job center web,just search for carpenters
http://www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk/cms.asp?Page=/Home