Anyone know where to buy this dishwasher?

Hello all. Hope you can help me.
My Homark Compact SE 4400 dishwasher has finally stopped working, and I would like to replace it with another one, but can't find anywhere that sells it. I believe it has gone by other names, including Servis Secret 4400, but I can't find anywhere that sells that either!
It is a great little dishwasher, its on runners, and it slides into a kitchen unit, with a grey lid on the top. Simple to use too.
Anyone who knows where I can get hold of a new one, please let me know. Many thanks.
Mike.

Mine came from B&Q 3 years ago, but I don't recall seeing them in there recently. I've seen them in France too, but I've no idea where those were bought.
BTW, what went wrong with yours?
--
Andrew Gabriel

Mike G wrote:

IIRC Homark was the make that places like MFI used for the appliances in their fitted kitchens. Have you tried there?

Mike G wrote:

It was rebranded by almost everyone - we had one of those and it was fabulous and lasted a decade. In the end the element went and I couldn't get a replacement after a couple of weeks so bought a Bosch 8 place instead.
That d/w was astonishingly economical I was sorry when it left. As is always the case, having twice the dishwashing spaces we now seem to run at least daily and more ... and more slowly too. 'Twas an old 'un and a good 'un.

If it just needs repaired, then go here :
http://www.bpelec.co.uk/cat/dishwasher/dishwasher-parts.htm
and you'll find everything needed to rebuild the innards of the machine. If the casing is still in good condition and the machine really owes you nothing, then why not keep it and rebuild the workings. I think you'll find that most parts are pretty universal and it can be a lot cheaper to replace all the working than changing the whole machine. You still get the standard one year warranty on the parts you buy.

On the other hand, if you decide its too expensive to rebuild and the problem with yours ISN'T the main wash pump, then can I have your main wash pump?! (I decided 70quid for a wash pump was too much when second hand slimline dishwashers are available for about that much, and I have enough space for one).
I posted here (uk.d-i-y) a few weeks ago when mine stopped working. I managed to get it going again (and its still working, yay!) but I'm pretty sure the pump will sieze again soon so it'd be great to have a spare one.
To your question: I _think_ that bpelec also sells new machines - someone I spoke to while looking for a spare pump did, but they were pretty expensive. Or you could try Hot and Cold in London - thats who I got mine off years ago. And there was one for sale on ebay a few weeks ago...
HTH,
David
--
Replace nospame with yahoo to reply
Unsolicited commercial email will incur a $100 processing fee