Anyone know where I might be able to buy a prepaid Nokia N95 online?

I've been drooling over the latest Nokia N95, released this week, and decided I must have one. But, due to not making many calls as a rule and a general desire to avoid hassle, I very much prefer prepaid to signing up for a contract.

The snag is, all the deals I've been able to locate on the web are contract, because obviously the mobile phone companies make more money on these in the long run, and I've not come across any site that sells the phone outright (apart from a few very cheap deals from companies based in Lagos, Nigeria - "yeah right" ;-)

Any ideas? anticiTHANKSpation.

Cheers John R Ramsden

P.S. In case anyone is interested, here's a run-down on the N95

of many, that can easily be found I'm sure).

As one reviewer marvelled "my God, It's full of stars!" ;-)

Reply to
OwlHoot

OwlHoot said the following on 04/04/2007 12:45:

(one of many, that can easily be found I'm sure).

Rumble

snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com declared for all the world to hear...

You will never be able to buy the N95 as a true prepay phone, it's simply too expensive.

the price of the handset outright and the contract deals that are available, you will be far better off to get a contract for one.

Reply to
Jon

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the reply. Rumble also gave that expansys site, but a more specific link

and the first link on that page does appear to offer the phone alone for =A3625, although all the prices there come under the heading of "bundle", which doesn't sound like prepaid.

I agree =A3625 is expensive (although the phone comes with a 5 megapixel camera and GPS + maps), but are you saying even that wouldn't be true prepaid? Perhaps in the sense that it wouldn't be running to its full capacity?

Cheers John R Ramsden

Reply to
OwlHoot

Give it time...

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

and cancel it as soon as possible and move to prepay.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And you might get one on cashback .Try

Stuart B