Another Combi problem

Glow worm Swiftflow 80. CH runs without problem but DHW intermittent. Boiler fires up and delivers normal temperature & flow for about a minute then main burner cuts out, water then runs cold for a minute or two and then main burner refires and so on ad nauseum. I'm 99% convinced its the overheat stat. Any other ideas (PCB ??)
Thanks
Neil

When the water has been running for a bit, do you notice a slow down in the flow ? If it is, then try adjusting the inlet valve to the boiler, because it might be the pressure switch that is not getting enough oomph to keep the burner going.

Our Vokera Linea 28 does that and we think its the diverter valve not opening fully. Once our friendly local boiler-man has been out (can't be bothered to start dismantling when the weather might suddenly turn nasty!) I'll let you know what it was..... -- cheers,
witchy/binarydinosaurs

Quick bypass of the overheat stat. confirmed the problem so its off to HRPC for a new one.
Thanks guys
Neil

Buy one of their multi-Function Screwdrivers. They are on the counters.

Hmm. *ponder*. I've got the diagrams for the Vokera......
The slight difference with our problem is it appears to be affected by flow rate, particularly in the shower. Get the flow too quick and the burner cuts out etc, slow it down and its fine or at least it was last night. The missus says she turned the flow right up last time it happened to her so it's sort of not pointing to anything overheating...... -- cheers,
witchy/binarydinosaurs