announcement device ??? ideas

Hi All I had a search on google but cant find the correct terms....looking for a device that i can record a small (30 sec jingle) which wil replay when a switch is momentarily pressed (or logic level changed can sort this bit out)

Any ideas whether such a device exists ???

Reply to
nnk

Something like this?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Do you mean like the things in birthday cards?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

If you're happy building up a simple circuit on stripboard, then take a look at rswww.com for item No. 543-998 - the datasheet there has a typical circuit diagram.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

thank you this one looks the business, liked the db1000 but eprom programming a little over the top

nik

Reply to
nnk

You can get a birthday card that can record your own message. Quality poor, but cheap. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Or if you're happy building a kit but don't want the hassle of designing the circuit there are plenty of kits, google for "voice recorder" or "sound recorder". I'm sure my daughter had a Velleman one from Maplin but I can see it on their catalogue now. My guess is that all of the kits will need an additional amp as well as a proper speaker to be anything more than a toy.

Reply to
Calvin Sambrook