am I back in here at last? PLEASE IGNORE - but had to find out for certain!

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}
"Gnube" wrote | Take Care, | Gnube | {too thick for linux}
You're back, but I thought you'd mastered Linux after the sig changed.
Owain
On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:34:56 +0100, "Owain"

No chance, but I did briefly get PAN working on windows under gtk+! <which is no mean feat given I can be a bit of a bungler really!>
Oh well trying to sort out hamster<pg> now too!
<last of the summer wine mode /on>
The more "connected" I get, the less time I seem to have to be "connected"! In fact if thing keep going the way they have been lately, I'll probably soon be so "connected", it'll be like I am not "connected" at all! Ah, the sweet smell of freedom! ;O)
<last of the summer wine mode /off>
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}
On 31 Aug 2003 22:38:41 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Abdullah Eyles) wrote:

Had no idea myself till it happened! ;O)
Also had a right bloody game in between, which is a long way from over too! <sigh> Just don't ask, but it involves domains names and remote servers and ISPs and MX records and, well,,, you name it really! ;O)
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

I hadn't noticed you were here to start with!
Who are you anyway? ;O)
Sorry could not resist, it's the stress; it's all quite a worry really! ;O)
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}