Alt to EcoHometec servicing?

The service department at ECO-Hometec are pretty useless, and I've almost given up trying to get Eco-Hometec to come and look at a fault thats started with this expensive boiler.
Does anyone know of an alternative company that can be trusted to service this boiler from now on? Its a combi, a 31S I think.