alpha combi boilers c23 c27

Can any one either recommend / not recommend a combi boiler by alpha model c23/c27 ?

Reply to
gary.holt

In message , snipped-for-privacy@talk21.com writes

Can you post something which makes sense?

Reply to
raden

People he wants to reply, would understand it. I do as well now, thank God for Google!

Reply to
EricP

Actually, reading it the second time it does

First time around it didn't, I don't know why, maybe a comma in the right place would have helped

... OK, The alpha ocean c23 - I don't see many pcbs or fans coming in for repair so they are either a) reliable or b) there are not many around.

Alpha stuff used to be poor quality but have improved lately. Having said that, I think it would be constructive for the OP to check out what else is available, including the price of replacement parts

Reply to
raden