Alarm to detect creeping

I don't think my old mum moves fast enough to create any doppler effect. :-)

Reply to
pamela

I never thought about that. Gulp!

Reply to
pamela

Portable radio on shelf outside door playing radio one. If the music stops then someone has turned it off - otherwise it masks any conversation.

Reply to
Geo

I don't always agree with you, but this time...

It may be longer than that too.

My father BTW once said "If I was a dog you'd shoot me". Even if your mind holds out it can get too much.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Yup - they are active radar type devices. ISTR bigclive reviewed an lamp with integrated detector a while back...

Yup here:

John Rumm

"PIR night light", battery operated, and extend the bulb/LED away from the unit on two wires?

First hit on gwgl:

Thomas Prufer

Reply to
Thomas Prufer

If she gets as ill as my Grandads wife (Meg) did with her dementia then a water sensor on the floor outside the room would have done the trick:-(.

I don't know the answer - but best of luck.

And remember the old saying our family had "Meg does not suffer from dementia, only Grandad does".

Reply to
ARW

You write "Meg does not suffer from dementia, only Grandad does". Ain't that the truth!

Reply to
pamela