Air separator

I'm putting an air separator as I sort out the CH system.
Trouble is that the two side pipes (water in and out) are 22 mm external diameter, which fit nicely, but the top pipe (air vent) is 22 mm internal diameter. How the hell am I supposed to connect a pipe to that? It's too big to get a compression fitting on.
Any ideas?

Clean and flux pipe - insert into top spigot - heat to appropriate temperature and apply solder !
Andrew Mawson
Andrew Mawson wrote:

Ta, that's what we did. Just seems a bit of a stupid arrangement to me.