Air nailer

Need an air nailer kit,anybody know a supplier in the n west area.Thanx.T.R. Iv'e tried Argos I think thev'e stopped supplies.
Strom wrote:

Lightweight brad nailer kit is 30 at BnQ. Tankless: direct connection from mini-compressor to nail gun. Horrible nasty thing. Or are you looking for something beefier?
--
Toby.

Most of the diy/building suppliers are carrying them these days. Your local paper will even carry flyers for them fromtime to time. I have just dumped omne in the bin. Want me to go and get it?

B&Q or warehouse direct

Try Top Gun in Blackpool. www.topgun.co.uk
They have a very wide range of nailers and accessories as well as nails. The web site is not great, but they have a catalogue as well. I've found them knowledgable and with very good service....
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl