Agojama, UK ContactWtd

Hey guys, someone out there must surely know ..... pulease.

My Agojama 220VAC drill needs a new variable speed control trigger/unit. My "users info" [ Cont. Europe ] shows a PO Box in the Nederland's and a street address in Sunbury UK. I don't want to "write away" for parts, and I can't find a telnum for the UK address. Can someone provide me with a contact fax number / email address for a Agojama agent, so I can track down the part I need? Help much appreciated. John Hewitt Malaga Spain

Reply to
John Hewitt

John,

Have you tried Googling for Power Devil, NuTool, Ferm or some of the other re-badgers? If they have the same model, you could get the spares from them. Alternatively, if you have a name for the British service agents, maybe bt.com will provide a contact phone number...

Mike

Reply to
mike