Adding Radiator using 8mm Microbore

Hi I Have a Very large double radiator in the living room on 15mm copper, I would like to remove this. And replace it with two smaller radiators on another wall.

As the length of the piping and the radiator area is smaller, would it be okay to pipe in Microbore.

Thanks

Darren

Reply to
Darren Forward

In an earlier contribution to this discussion, Darren Forward"

Reply to
Set Square