Acrylic roof panels

I have moved into a house with a carport that has an acrylic roof. How do I clean it? Would detergent be OK? I'd have to use an extending mop/tool as access is difficult - it is bounded by the house wall and a neighbour's garden and my garage on the third side. Any advice would be much appreciated! Mike

Washing up liquid in a bucket of hot water and a firm sweeping brush to scrub off the stubborn bits, then rinse with clean water, should be OK.
--
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com