ABS Baths

Hi folks,
Still looking around for an economical bathroom suite (yes - that means cheap), I found the Authentia Injection Moulded bath - made out of ABS.
http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID &Product_ID@92&CATI D1
http://www.rhinobath.com /
Now - I am completely unfamiliar with ABS as a bath material and was wondering if any of you has experience of it? I am sure that the 1.5 ton load bearing capability is marketing hype (and fat git though I may be it does seem rather generous) - but it tweaked my interest. The only references to ABS baths I found in my initial search seemed to be for some fairly up-market stuff.
In fact, any other comments on the whole suite that Plumbworld are offering would be appreciated.
<http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID &Product_ID394&CAT IDR>
Thanks
Rod
Rod Hewitt wrote:

One of the tile outlet chains is selling a reasonable steel bath for 58. Go for white and you can get each bit from a separate outlet.