A challenge for this newsgroup

To find others feeling as smug as me.

Just finished plastering my own ceiling for the first time and it looks great! Unbelievable. Read a lot about it first, secret is keeping it wet.

This diy is great for self congratulatory feeling, I'm off to get plastered myself now I deserve it.

Anyone else feeling smugger tonight?

Rick

Reply to
Rickard Dwiggery

I've been to a knotters meeting and made a key fob using a star knot (I think) which I';m told is the most complicated decorative knot there is. Never done any knotting before.

But I think that plastering a ceiling - or anything - well is a very great skill indeed. Even my son-in-law, who I don't rate, gained my permanent respect for making a fabulous job of our kitchen ceiling. And he's a brickie!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Ha! but your son has an edge over non qualified Plasterer, in the sense he would know how to manipulate the plaster, gained from the use of his hand work with the trowel. :-p

-- Grouch

Reply to
Grouch