A Cat Repellent That Works!!!

Hi All

I have been a keen follower of your DIY tips as I fix up my old cottage, one thing that was causing me sleepless nights was my neighbors cats fighting in my back yard at night and keeping us awake with the noise, that whinning noise they make when they fight. Anyway I couldn't find anything in the local hardware and garden shops except liquids and sprays which I have tried before, so I went on the internet and found a great cat repellent that I bought online at

and since I got it I haven't had any more cats in my yard, no cat poo and no fighting.

Sometimes I can still hear them fighting at my neighbors a couple of doors down but it doesn't keep me awake anymore. I hope some of you find this site useful.

Good luck with your projects

Reply to
simbajim

I found that the B&Q slug pellets sold for about £3-50 work aswell. They have built in cat and dog repellant to stop them getting too close and eating the pellets. You end up with no snails or slugs munching on the plants at the same time.

Reply to
Ian C

Unlikely, as your first ever posting is a spam across several newsgroups.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

In message , Ian C wrote

Surely it's more of a cat deterrent if the cat eats the pellets.

Reply to
Alan

More like a final solution..!

Dave