80 Used Patio slabs for sale

Location Oswestry, North Shropshire. £25 the lot. Approx 80 used concrete paving slabs covering a patio area of approx

24Ft x 8Ft. The individual slabs measure approx 18ins x 18ins x 1.5ins depth. Some slabs have cement attached where they have been lifted from the old patio but this could be chiselled off easily enough. The slabs are well weathered so expect some lichen here and there. Buyer to lift and collect slabs, (some have been lifted already to inspect underlying base). Photo Here,
gamianslabs138at tiscalidotcodotuk remove slabs to Email Cheers Don
Reply to
Donwill

In message , Donwill writes

A year too late ...

Did my mum's patio in Shrewsbury last year

Reply to
geoff

Ahh well, too late again, I'm having a Conservatory in the space where the slabs are, so I need to clear the space ready for September. Cheers Don

Reply to
Donwill

Local Free Newspaper Ad will help. Or even an advert in your local newsagents shop window might get you a local buyer.

Wouldn't it be best to keep them handy, in case you want a slab border around the conservatory? :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

Ignore above advert, they've been sold yesterday. Cheers Don

Reply to
Donwill

Yes, done that, and that's exactly how they were sold to a guy living not more than 300yds away :-) The Morrisons advert sold them.

well in the future.

Don

Reply to
Donwill