4-way 15mm tee?

Has anyone ever seen a 4-way (cross) 15mm compression joint? It would be really useful to solve a plumbing problem I have in a confined space.

Ta.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Not exactly what you asked for, but BES do a 4 way brass bsp cross part no 10564 you could add x4 male adaptors part no 17633 to turn it into a 4 way compression cross Regards BruceB

Reply to
BruceB

cheap and box of ten but available singly from merchants.

Reply to
mark

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk writes

Thanks. Not worried about the cost. I would have preferred compression but learning to solder pipe joints is something I've been meaning to learn :)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

I found this in US sizes, but couldn't find a UK equivalent :-(

Reply to
PCPaul

Yes I have seen and used one before. Found one here:-

?ref=BASE28 squid !!

Reply to
Baz

Also right buggers to solder, you have to have a large torch in the first place as well as all 4 pipes held in place and ready to solder in one go.

Reply to
Ian_m