2o mm oval conduit

which bit is 20 mm?

better still, what are the exterior dimensions?

--

Gill Smith

The standard sizes are on this page (scroll down a bit for the drawing):

're probably thinking of the 22x11 size.

Reply to
Andy Wade

MKs oval conduit specs are here

ARWadsworth

> You're probably thinking of the 22x11 size.

that's the one

thankyou

--

Gill Smith

--

Gill Smith

The wide bit. If you are thinking what I think you are thinking, yes, it pops though a 20mm knockout. Oval will deform *slightly* to accomodate restrictions if necessary.

Reply to
Tim Watts

I do intend to do as much of the chasework as poss

--

Gill Smith