Riding LawnMower problem (lotsa smoke)

Hi all. My wife was cutting the grass the other day when the lawnmower engine (Briggs and Stratton) started smoking in great clouds. I looked at it and saw that oil was coming into the hot exhaust pipe, which created all the smoke. I'm not un-mechanical, but I'm not a small-engine person either. Can anyone tell me what's most-likely wrong with the engine?
Thanks, Dan ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road -----------------
Perhaps a warped head or bad head gasket or both.