on/off switch radial arm saw

I have a 10" Craftsman Raidial Arm Saw. Cannot figure out how to replace the On/Off switch. looking for help thanks Bill Gausman

Bill Gausman wrote:

If you go to the Sears Repair parts site, type in your model number, it will show you a parts breakdown of your saw. I've used this several times to figure out how an item should be replaced.