Need Hydraulic Jack Information

I am in need of Hydraulic Jack Repair Information.
Can anyone supply or loan me with Jack Manuals, Schematics and Repair Information for Hydraulic Jacks and Air Tools to make Adobe Acrobat file copies?
I would like to scan the information and make it available on Metal Web News (http://metalwebnews.com ) in Adobe Acrobat form.
Thanks for your help.
METAL WEB NEWS
Bill Gray