Where the hell is Hot?

.....And the answer isn't "on the left".
Obviously I haven't been around for a while but I don't see any recent postings from Hot. Is he gone?
Bob Wheatley
"Bob Wheatley" <
I heard he got killed in Nam...no wait, that was supposed to be the guy who played Eddie in Leave It To Beaver.
Come to think of it, he hasn't been around for a few months.
last i heard he got a sweeet job in iraq ?

I thought they crapped on the ground and wiped with their fingers....?
Bob Wheatley
umm no they wipe with face...thus the smell and color you nincompoop. they only use fingers to check if there is any more up in there they need to push out.
wrote

Where the hell is Hot?
He's on a life long bear hunt with JP and Victoria.
kenny b
He went for a hydrocolonic that went terribly wrong. Some dumb plumber accidently set the pump to 125psi and blasted his colon through his esophagus. Don't worry..they fixed it.
His breath still has a certain piquant though.
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:50:48 -0500, "Bob Wheatley"

Where the hell is AW ?