Re: air acetylene question

Its easy to make gaskets. Sharpen a close to size pipe and punch holes in gasket material [ cork] we had a set of punches to make our own all the time.
O Rings of all sizes are in Value or any large hardware store. So, no problem....eh ?
If that's too hard buy a good Auto Gasket sealer, most will seal anything all alone.