Re: air acetylene question

Its easy to make gaskets. Sharpen a close to size pipe and punch holes in gasket material [ cork] we had a set of punches to make our own all the time.

O Rings of all sizes are in Value or any large hardware store. So, no problem....eh ?

If that's too hard buy a good Auto Gasket sealer, most will seal anything all alone.

I have an older Meeco air-acetylene regulator that is leaking > where the two major pieces of the reg go together. > Is there a gasket or o-ring that can be replaced? > > Thanks > Bill
Reply to
Buttplug