Plumbing ain't rocket science

Why are their so many defensive plumbers who never actually answer a question in this group ? Flanders & Wheatley, for example. I think must be unemployed plumbers because all they do is say "hire a plumber, its too hard for you, and its too hard to explain for me."

Reply to
eDeck.net

I can't speak for Mr. Flanders but I am "self-employed". I try not explain anything to anyone who can't read or write or punctuate. I may be able to email you a couple of pictures though.:>)

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

the truth is that when you fall back on punctuation as as excuse to be useless, you validate the very image we have of you plumbers. Any contractor can do what plumbers do in a residence, but any plumber can't do what contractors do, so they are petty and jealous.

Reply to
eDeck.net

Contractors? WTF is that? Aren't they related to snails and lawyers? :>)

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

See what I mean?

Reply to
eDeck.net

We're glad to see you found the "caps lock" button. Now, if you look a little harder you even find a brain.

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

thanks for your oh so very useful input. I'll call ya then next time i want someone to unplug my toilet, which is the only thing you seem qualified for.

Reply to
eDeck.net

nice one, mr. punctuation. that's your second grammatical error is two posts, lol. if you wanna play grammar rules with you, you'll get flushed.

Reply to
eDeck.net

nice one, mr. punctuation. that's your second grammatical error is two posts, lol. if you wanna play grammar rules with you, you'll get flushed.

Reply to
eDeck.net

nice one, mr. punctuation. that's your second grammatical error is two posts, lol. if you wanna play grammar rules with you, you'll get flushed.

Reply to
eDeck.net

I don't know about you eDeck but it took me 5 years and 9000 hours to be able to write my Certificate of Quallification, Plus another 250 hours for my N.G. licence, And another 80 hours for my O.P. licence. By the way the last two qualification would have taken over 3000 hours of schooling, had I not held my Plumbing ticket... What does a contractor have to do? a buissness course? Contractors sub-out almost everything...Unless they hold a ticket in one of the skilled trades. Oh yeah.... kiss my ass (ra(k.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Toilets have plugs...?

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Andrew

"eDeck.net" wrote

When are you going to share those pics? There's a line forming and you don't want to disappoint your audience.:>)

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

"eDeck.net" wrote

Is that even English? You're gay aren't you?

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

Special thanks to Bob for proving the premise of this post.

Reply to
eDeck.net

I don't know about you eDeck but it took me 5 years and 9000 hours to be able to write my Certificate of Quallification,... What does a contractor have to do? a buissness course? Contractors sub-out almost everything.

A contractor hires, and thus, owns your fat plumbing ass, no matter how many hours you spend in servitude to our goals.

Reply to
eDeck.net

eDeck,

I agree with you. Writing as one of the plumbers that actually cares, and is lucid and articulate, Ned, Red, and Bob embarrass me. Please accept my apologies for them. Do I have your forgiveness?

I'm asking this as a straight man. I'm not gay, so don't get your hopes, or anything else, up.

Reply to
Mike Grooms