Options for replacing this valve?

Ahhhh, how sweet, two shit suckers (literally) chiming in.

Reply to
Ron

"Ron" crayoned :

Ahhhh, how sweet, Ronnie the dick sucker chimed in too.

Bob Wheatley

Reply to
Bob Wheatley

Well now you've done it. Just apologize and back away slowly. You have no idea how vicious these guys can be. BTW, your comment would have had more punch had you kept it as a metaphor.

Reply to
ironmike

Almost looks like a reunion here, before you know it we'll see JP and Hot posting.

kenny b

Reply to
kennybs

snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote in news:9b2cbf35-46eb-426d-9121-ac8c789c8a93 @b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

LOL!

Eric

Reply to
Eric G.

i would heat the top elbow and pull it off the pipe going into the house, then heat the lower valve and pull it off the lower pipe , then reassemble with new parts.

ds549

responding to

jem777 wrote: Anyone would choose new edition. I prefer modern materials for my [url=
fountains[/url] to specific.

------------------------------------- As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit.

Reply to
jem777