Merry Christmas

I don't drop by as often as I use to but I'd like to take the time to wish everyone, especially the old timers ( JP, hot, wess etc.)a Merry Christmas. kenny b

thats very nice of you,,,i take back most of the stuff i thought about you...

looks like your the lone ranger here from years past, hope all is well.