Kitchen Sink Question

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a chart that lists the standard basin sizes for kitchen sinks. Naturally, I don't expect such a chart to list dimensions for every manufacturer - what I really would like to find is 2-3 standard sizes that are prevalent across the industry.
Kohler provides dimensions for the "basin area", i.e., bowl size - which is exactly what I'm looking for.
Any thoughts, links, info, etc is greatly appreciated. If you think this is best researched manufacturer - by - manufacturer, then please let me know this also.
Thanks in advance!
--Ed
Blarg,
I guess most plumbers wouldn't think of sizes. Usually the countertop comes precut, or the carpenter cuts the whole, or I scare myself silly with my sawsall. Each sink comes with a template. Obviously a double bowl sink is larger than a single bowl. A double bowl sink opening fits just inside a 32" kitchen cabinet, and is about as deep. Roughly, for a double bowl, the opening would be 31" X 21", but don't cut a hole till you actually have the sink!

The industry standard is 33x22 but I'm not sure if that's what you are asking. If you are looking for actual bowl sizes you'll need to study the specs at the various sink manufacturers. Bowl sizes and depths and number of bowls can vary. You can get sinks that are wider than 33" but unless you have special cabinets you won't be fitting anything deeper (front to back) than 22".
Bob Wheatley