Kill the slime that made the low volume toilet

I am proposing that the slime ball that made low water consumption toilets be killed. preferably by drowning.
That was Al Gore. Save a brick and waste water.

"JChrist" <

I totally believe in 1.6 flush toilets, or low water consumption. If a quality toilet is used, and proper maintaining of system, existing or new, you should have yrs of trouble free use, and save money and water for our next generations.
Keep in mind that there is precisely the same amount of water on earth today as there was a million years ago....
If you don't understand that, try googling "hydrological cycle".

That's why I throw my beer cans out the car window. How can I pollute what belongs on/in the ground ?