Heat Exchanger, what do you use?

Let's say you were going to make a heating system for a driveway. Using a two-circuit system, that is one circuit: Ethylene glycol-water circulating through the pipes under the driveway and also through a heat exchanger. The other circuit: Regular house hot water system. But it also has a loop going through the heat exchanger, and you use, say, twice[1] the normal heating capacity.
What would be a good way to make the water heat exchanger? Is there something commercially available?
I don't have any current plans to make such a system. I'm just contemplating.
[1] Just guessing. I'd have to figure out the size.
--
* Nehmo Sergheyev *

Is there

Yes. Search Google for 'liquid to liquid heat exchanger.'

Check out FLAT PLATE Heat exchanger's, I use one for my domestic h/w and it has worked very well for me.
kenny b

I looked. Tell me more Ken. I have 2 rolls of Wirsbo tubing [PEX ] 5/8''and 1/2 '' plus all the tools. Some I put under Tile, the rest is going in my driveway. I like this as you use no antifreeze and it runs off my Boiler. Its maual or automatic at 32 F.