cold radiator

Hi, I moved to a new flat in the summer which has gas central heating with 6 rads, when the heating is on only 4 of the rads get hot the other 2 are just luke warm. I`m not a plumber but would like a rough idea what`s wrong with it before I call one out. I`m in the U.K if that makes any difference. Thank in advance for any suggestions, Kim
could be air in them.