Yuma AZ handyman?

Can anyone possibly recommend a handyman in Yuma AZ? I have had several good ones in the past but they all retired or moved. Ads I've responded to were poor - very expensive and/or didn't follow through on work. Googled but found poor reviews. Anyone here have anyone you've tried and liked?
I know it's very unlikely I'll get a name here but I thought it was worth a try.
TIA

On Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:37:19 AM UTC-8, KenK wrote:

Im not anywhere near there so I cant help you but a word of advise that I can give you is that find someone who stands behind his work. If he or she doesnt guarantee their work it doesnt matter how inexpensive they are because youll be paying more in the long run.
On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:49:33 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

it. The guarantee is good to have - but you would rather have the quality of job that does not require a guarantee if you had the choice. Do it once, and do it right.

That's where reviews come in. I've not found any good ones yet. But I've not Googles extensively yet - wanted to ask here and in a few other groups first.

On 1/10/2013 8:37 AM, KenK wrote:

will tell you who they use.
Paul
On 1/10/13 10:37 AM, KenK wrote:

other than hearing it advertised. There is another one called Home Adviser. Like Angie's List, I don't know anything about it. Better Business Bureau?
On 1/10/2013 6:30 PM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

about everyone I've used from my local AL. You can get month to month, so could look this up and then drop it. Me, I just waited until there was a good deal on signing up (Groupon etc periodically have specials for subscriptions). My last was ~$30/yr.
1-888-944-5478 - I doubt they'd give you names because of course they want to sell membership, but they may at least be able to tell you how many entries there are in the handyman category. If you're in an area with few reviews, it may not be worth it.
FWIW, I've also used one of the "Mr Handyman" services. They charge per hour and I was happy with the job. At least being part of a company they seemed to be less fly-by-night than the Craigslist types.