Your opinion on this tile & paint color

I'm having trouble deciding on some interior colors. Would appreciate any opinions.
The actual paint color is called "off-white" from wal mart. For the trim I used high gloss exterior white. I do like the look of the trim. But my concern was that there was too much beige with the addition of the tile.
I painted the utility room these colors as a test, then laid down a few sample pieces of tile. This color scheme is what I was considering for the kitchen and bathroom.
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0016-1.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0015.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0014-1.jpg
Thanks for looking.
What colors are you looking for? Do you want deeper richer colors? What colors are used in the kitchen and bathroom. You can have unifying elements (trim and floor), but also use accent color to make each room more individual. Your color palette is very neutral. If you want more "pop!" You'll need to think about whether you want warmth: russets, reds, browns, or if you want cool colors: greens, blues, greys, etc. Ralph Loren @ HomeDepot has a lot of accent colors and color schemes that go with them. One other thought. Use an accent wall. Just one. Use your neutral palette to tie things together and give the kitchen some punch by selecting a wall that you'd like to feature.
The feature wall can be a large wall with cabinets and other features that you paint a dramatic darker color, offsetting the color with cabinets and trim. Or small wall where the color is the feature and it pulls out colors used elsewhere in the room. Look in architectural magazines for homes you like the feel of. What is working in them for you? When you figure that out, the whole process will be easier.
If you feel the color palette is too beige, perhaps listen to your own thoughts. Good luck. It is hard to make decisions about color.
PS. I like to do rag roll technique on my walls, to add more color to them. (I often use 4-5 colors, I purchase for $1 in the mis-mixed paints at several stores.) ===KaCe
gary56 wrote:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0016-1.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0015.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0014-1.jpg
For most of us ordinary guys, who are of course smarter and more perceptive than women and interior decorators, there are really only 3 colors in the world: Red, Green and Blue and maybe White and Black. That's rule number 1. Rule number 2 is that ANY two colors will go together. It's when you add the third color that you can really get into trouble.
Rule number 3 is that if there are any women around that will look at it, you will be wrong no matter what you do. Women can see colors 50 feet away in a paint that's called "off-white". They'll see red in your off-white and ask you why you choose that color when you have an off-white washing machine with blue in it.
So, if you have any women in your life, let them pick the colors. If you don't, paint the walls and trim the same color of a "neutral" white and then when that certain women comes along let her knock herself out decorating with any colors she wants to.
reminder: mix all gallons of the job color together to minimize any batch differences.
gary56 wrote:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0016-1.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0015.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0014-1.jpg
Interior decorators call this the "boring beige blues." But it's all about personal preference. Personally I like white trim. You could paint the walls dark green or brown for a contrast and earthy look.

gary56 wrote:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0016-1.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0015.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/alkjhlakwehakwehflkuawehflkjashdflkjasdhlf/IMG_0014-1.jpg
It is a nice, clean color scheme. I don't have the nerve for dramatic paint colors that some people do, so your color scheme is close to my taste. Can always add color with accessories. The wall color could, perhaps, be a little warmer to pick up the warm tones of the tile.

Ok thanks to everyone for the input. It was very helpful.