You said it couldn't be done!!! (Sagging drain line problem)

NAY SAYERS!!! That's what they told Edison and Columbus!
To fix the sagging line, the concrete floor will have to be jack- hammered and the drain routed around the house through several mature tree root systems. BIG $$$$ If I can easily and effectively "flush" the line, I think thought the problem would be solved.
NOW, my concern is, where the sag is may also be where the vent comes in so, if there's water blocking the vent, it could be the reason the toilet still doesn't flush reliably and the tub gurgles when draining. I rented a sewer cam for this morning and will "scope it out" including down the vent pipe to see if its open and if there's space between any water level in the pipe and the vent pipe bottom.
I'm also going to take a garden hose and run it from the front cleanout on the line to the street and the back cleanout. If I fill it with water and measure the height of the top of each cleanout, I hope to determine how bad the fall situation is in the drain line.

if you find tree roots theres a easy effective cheap solution...........
espically common if your drain is terracota pipe