Yellow Jackets

Help we have recently been getting yellow jackets in our kitchen. I have no idea of from were or how to stop them. Any clues or hint would help
thanks jim

Could be a nest in the walls and they are finding their way in to the house side via a crack or opening around a window frame or door frame. On the outside, look for any openings in the siding or gaps around trim, etc. You may see then entering or leaving a nest. Once found, insecticides will usually do the trick. Random spraying around all joints may or may not help.
Those suckers hurt too when they hit you.
You are going to have to catch them in th act. They are so small they can come from anywhere.
I have had them come in from the attic through my ceiling fans. They usually will go back and forth to where they come in and out of so if you can stand it dont kill them right off just watch them.

Jim writes:

Temperate clime? They will be all dead soon. Their food has disappeared and they get ornery this time of year. Try to locate the nest so you can stop them from nesting there again.
Jim wrote:

http://daybydaycartoon.com/