Yard Blower

I hate these questions but hear goes. I need a new yard blower My old one will never start again ( or lets say try to start) I made sure of that. So I need some suggestion I prefer gas but would consider electric. One more thing not an ECHO!!!!
echo makes great prods. maybe its just the nut behind the blower?

more
before it slowly took a crap.

Stihl

So
Sears makes a weedwacker than converts into a blower, edger, and a bunch of other stuff, and works great. You only have one engine to start, warm up, and maintain.
Stay away from the Toro and Ryobi stuff. They're engines are made by MTD, and they are pure junk.
Pagan
i would consider stihl.
i have edger and blower, both stihl, and they work well.
I hate these questions but hear goes. I need a new yard blower My old one will never start again ( or lets say try to start) I made sure of that. So I need some suggestion I prefer gas but would consider electric. One more thing not an ECHO!!!!

Stihl
Sacramento Dave wrote:

Hi, I vote for Stihl. Tony
Reassuring that your crap always runs. Couldn't resist, sorry.
On 23 Sep 2005 08:57:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Funny, the echo has NEVER given me crap. It always runs.
Watch that mix, never lean it out either