Yard Blower

Reply to
Jarvexel

I hate these questions but hear goes. I need a new yard blower My old one will never start again ( or lets say try to start) I made sure of that. So I need some suggestion I prefer gas but would consider electric. One more thing not an ECHO!!!!

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

Stihl

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

before it slowly took a crap.

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

Sears makes a weedwacker than converts into a blower, edger, and a bunch of other stuff, and works great. You only have one engine to start, warm up, and maintain.

Stay away from the Toro and Ryobi stuff. They're engines are made by MTD, and they are pure junk.

Pagan

Reply to
Pagan

i would consider stihl.

Reply to
stevie

Stihl

Reply to
Tony

Hi, I vote for Stihl. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Reply to
nospambob

Funny, the echo has NEVER given me crap. It always runs.

Watch that mix, never lean it out either

Reply to
BocesLib