Filling in concrete driveway expansion joints

How wide were the boards?

Use Round-Up and you won't kill your lawn unless there is spray drift.

this will work EXCEPT where the driveway has a lot of slope Sikaflex Self-Leveling Sealant

OR

Sikaflex Construction Sealant

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207

The old expansion joint boards in my driveway are rotting away and now grass and weeds are growing in them. I tried poison but it just ended up poisoning my lawn. I have seen some kind of caulk like stuff used around buildings for the purpose of filling in the joints. What is the stuff called and who sells it? I'd like to get the good stuff even if expensive as opposed to off the shelf Home Depot junk.

Reply to
User Example

Bitumen? Or you could just soak wool-felt in tar, and pound that in with a stick.

Reply to
Goedjn