wrought iron fence repair

hi - i have an outside wrought iron gate which needs to be repaired. one part of the looped post has come apart from the main post. i'd like to fix it myself but am unsure of where to start. welding, screws, some type of epoxy....? does anyone have any experience in this?
any help would be appreciated! thanks
lola_b wrote:

It probabley can be welded. Please post a pic.

Lots of guys do wrought iron repair welding in their garages. Look around. Get it welded. Don't waste your time on screw and glues. Get it fixed right or it will just get worse. If you lived in my town, depending on what's wrong with it, I'd fix it for $35 to $50 cash or trade.
Steve

Welding would be he strongest fix. If the part broke due to some kind of accident (and not normal stress) try a SS nut-bolt and JB Weld combination.
lola_b wrote:

Hi, Call a mobile welder.