World's Largest Treehouse

No plans, but plenty of pictures.
Definitely not a week-end project.
http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/ministers-house-the-worlds-biggest-treehouse.html
HeyBub wrote:

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/ministers-house-the-worlds-biggest-treehouse.html

Sort of looks like some houses around here, but bigger.

Sure no taxes, but a 100 year old oak without carpenter ants and rot dont exist.

My carpenter bees would be all over that sucker.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/ministers-house-the-worlds-biggest-treehouse.html I wonder why no interior pictures. The outside looks very rough.
Steve
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:17:41 -0700, "Steve B"

Likely taken by tourist? Liability for tours?
He even counted his nails.. Not mention if an air nailer was used.
Wonder what it sounds like, up there, inside, when the wind blows.... with those tree limbs moving around.
Sonny

Fart in a space suit?

I wonder...how much the structure moves or how much it inhibits the trees from moving? (Tree house here, meaning a house for trees-rather than a house in a tree)

Yea, not what I would call a tree house. A tree house should not touch the ground, but be entirely supported by the tree.