wiring a hottub sub panel

Page 2 of 2

HA HA Budys Here wrote:

of appliances, or anything else for that matter.
as long as it's functional then it's not an issue, how about if he says, "well, GFCI's go bad after a while, even though they test fine, you should replace them". The seller should not be expected to "re-furbish" a house based on an inspectors likes or dislikes. Point out code and safety issues, structural items and the like, but anyone can what-if all day long.
Our Agent is also the buyers agent, so things have gone fairly smooth. I struck several items from the inspection addendum that I felt were unreasonable and they agreed to it. I told the agent I wasn't about to replace a servicable WH on the basis that it was old, and he and the buyers agreed. There were a few other things that I declined to address based on the fact that the house is existing construction.
The inspector listed several things that are code for new construction but not required, which is good for the buyer if they want to upgrade they now have that list. I basically told our agent if it's not required for *this* home, then I'm not inclined to change it, and the buyers agreed.